BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ahlan Wasahlan ya Ramadhan....

Assalamualikum welcome .... ya Ramadhan ... Alhamdulillah extended the age to feel the Ramadan Him for the umpteenth time ... thank you O God for the gift of this opportunity ... good Lord ... thank you for your love and mercy, not finite on your servants ... Ya Allah ... would I welcome such rinduMu ... Ya Allah, ya Allah, thank you ... Your servant is often the default and complacent with the grace and kurniamu .. Alhamdulillah ... thanks for the gift is all I want you back again ... hopefully this servant always approach this long lonely wandering alone .. find wisdom behind the test was not a heart dititipkan not pleased .. Ya Allah .. siapalah I resolved to continue some with all this, O God forgive in case there is lingering in my heart for mempersoalkannya kecilku ...

ya Allah Ya Allah .. all the best ... all the best ... Alhamdulillah ...

imagine the words of the spirit of stimulating this life force ... like a car, no windscreen and rear glass windscreen .. likened it as a time full of challenges before me ... like a picture behind the mirror while the past is sometimes necessary .. mengigatnya kuteliti well as a guide and reference to return before ... but what is more important ... in front of a mirror of life can not be uncertain future trials and test alternate dapatku change .. sometimes encounter ... but God Yes Sometimes the weaknesses have sometimes felt difficult to correct me face ...

case can be confronted me your tests, the Insyaallah sure I can cope with unexpected future .. so .. Ya Allah guide Your servant .. so mampuku allegedly smiled at me .. so talented could keihlasan saatku helpless ...

thank you my friends ... so hadirnya you the best of life is a beautiful gift ever ... I have remembered the words of jiha ... She ... "sincere ituumpama black ant walk at night .. . no moonlight lit her on the black stone "... MasyaAllah .. sincerity is hard to have a high degree of sincerity ... meditation is ...

it's really time I speak in public ... nie really miss to write, just lost of words most likely ...

worried mother at home thinking about health ... even xdala far distance to my house USM .. but others I feel at home with the best u. .. what to do now is pray for my mother .. God willing ... sem my xda it costs too heavy .. so be back often ... sorry mak, mak kadang2 son .....( more taw nie ^^)...

I go home tomorrow ... and the best, alhamdulillah ... back to rindunya with kak kak ... ... feel like want to hug xmau last two days en met kak ...




Alhamdulillah Ramadan this time ... you meet a lot ... a lot of hearts back bertaut ... many of the more nostalgic longing ...

Wsalam ...

mawardah.sauqah